"Me" Magazine Ad
Using our art supplies, design a magazine ad that advertises you. Non-digital.
- Scan our magazine collection to study what magazine ads look like.
- You may pick a few ads in particular from which to draw inspiration for how you arrange your ad.
- Use white 9" x 12" paper as the foundation for your design.
- You can use any of the available materials to complete your ad: markers, colored pencils, crayons, rulers, compasses, colored paper, scissors, glue.
- You are the star. You are the one you are advertising. Your name should be large and clear.
- Add text and images which are all about you.
- Make it nice and neat. Use rulers where necessary. Trace letters or print them out to glue. Use color throughout.
- Make it colorful!